I’m publishing a series or free articles and tutorials as an introduction to my up-coming Editing and Color Grading Workshops in Berlin.
Next dates are:
- September 9th to September 13th, 09:30 to 13:30. Berlin (Germany): DaVinci Resolve Color Grading Workshop.
- September 23rd to September 27th, 09:30 to 13:30. Berlin (Germany): DaVinci Resolve Editing Workshop. Sold-out! If you are still interested in joining, write me at firstname.lastname@example.org to join the waiting list. Also, check next available dates.
- October 14th to October 18th, 09:30 to 13:30. Berlin (Germany): DaVinci Resolve Color Grading Workshop.
- October 21st to October 25th, 09:30 to 16:30. Berlin (Germany): The Big Avid Media Composer 2019 Berlin Workshop.
- November 4th to November 8th, 09:30 to 13:30. Berlin (Germany): DaVinci Resolve Editing Workshop.
- November 18th to November 22nd, 09:30 to 13:30. Berlin (Germany): DaVinci Resolve Color Grading Workshop.
- December 2nd to December 5th, 09:30 to 14:30. Berlin (Germany): Thinking the Edit! Film Editing Theory and Analysis Workshop.
All workshops in English and small groups (max 7 students). You can read reviews of my courses here.
If you’re not in Berlin, you may request an on-demand workshop in your city, or one-to-one classes. Let me know: email@example.com.
THE NEW ADJUSTMENT CLIPS IN DAVINCI RESOLVE
This is a very welcome addition to DaVinci Resolve.
Adjustment Clips in the new Resolve allow you to work in effects and color grading in a number of clips at the same time, similar to Adjustment Layers in Premiere Pro and After Effects.
It’s important to know this: it was already possible to work simultaneously in different clips at the same time in previous versions of Resolve, using Compound Clips and specially creating groups, and you should also learn this other ways if you are serious about grading (specially grouping).
That said, Adjustment Clips are somehow “easier” and users coming from other programs are already familiar with the idea.
Here it is!
Enjoy, and subscribe to the channel if you like!