SPECIAL limited OFFER
If you register and pay the workshop fee before Friday September 10th, price is just 95 Euros.
This is a 100 Euros saving, so take this opportunity today!
After September 10th, price goes back to the regular 195 Euros.
DaVinci Resolve Editing WORKSHOP
Learn how to edit with DaVinci Resolve, the the most amazing editing and post-production software.
- Dates: Monday September 27th to Friday October 1st.
- 09:30 to 13:30, Central European Time (Berlin).
- Price: 95 Euros, if you pay before September 10th. After that, price goes back to the normal 195 Euros.
- Maximum number of students: 10.
- This is a Live Online Workshop, using Zoom.
- Language: English.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Phone: +34 683 31 45 45
I’m a highly experienced editing and post-production instructor, with more than 15 years of teaching behind my back. You can read reviews from my students here.
My workshops are sold out fast. If you are interested, reserve your place today!
To register, click here.
You can read reviews of my workshops here.
No previous experience is required. In this workshop we start from scratch.
You just need a computer (PC or Mac).
DaVinci Resolve 17 must be installed. The software can be downloaded for free, here.
Footage and materials to practice during the workshop is provided by me.
I’m an independent filmmaker, film professor, and editing and post-production expert.
Since 2005, I teach courses, workshops and seminars all over Europe, in filmshcools, festivals, production companies, and other institutions: DOCMA, FilmArche Berlin, ESDIP-Berlin, MIZ-Babelsberg, Master-LAV, and many others…
My teaching method is very practical, precise, and structured, and I also make sure things are exciting and fun!
I have post-produced and graded lots of film projects: La Piedra (Víctor Moreno), Freedom to Kill the Other’s Children (David Varela), Armenoscope (Silvina der Meguerditchian)…
My movies as director have been shown in more than 40 international film festivals and venues: Cineteca Matadero, MUSAC, Alcine, Pragda New York…
WORKSHOP REGISTRATION (special offer)
To register, please click here.
If you register and pay before Friday September 10th, the fee is just 95 Euros.
After that, price will go back to the regular 195 Euros.
WORKFLOW, PROJECTS, SETTINGS, MEDIA.
- Editing and postproduction workflow.
- Digital Cinema formats, explained: resolution, framerate, compression, etc..
- DaVinci Resolve 17. Inter-face description.
- Media, Cut, Edit, Fusion, Color, Fairlight, Deliver.
- DaVinci Resolve Databases
- Project creation. Project settings.
- DaVinci Resolve Preferences. System. User.
- Using the Clone Tool to back-up memory cards from cameras.
- Media Import. Media Pool.
- Video/Audio Synch.
- Creating proxies for editing.
- How to log and organice media in a project: Bins, Smart Bins, Labels, Markers, Ranges, Metadata, keyboards…
- Keyboard Commands.
- The EDIT page.
- Creating Timelines.
- Basic editing: 3 and 4 point editing.
- Overwrite, Insert, Append, Place on Top, Replace, Ripple Overwrite, Fit to Fill.
- Multi-track editing.
- Timeline options.
- How to refine the edit.
- Trimming tools.
- Advanced trimming tools.
- Multicamera editing.
- Timeline Tabs, Timeline Stacking.
- Working with multiple open Timelines.
- Advanced editing tools.
- Keyboard Editing.
- The inspector.
- Basic Video FX: transformation, crop, opacity, blending modes.
- Compound Clips.
- Speed effects: constant and variable. Speed curves. Optical flow.
- FX animation: working with Key-frames.
- Key-frame editor, curves.
- Open FX.
- Light effects: Glow, Lens Flare, Reflections, Light Rays.
- Revival, Sharpen, Stylize.
- Texture, Transform, Wrap.
- Smooth Cut.
- Noise reduction.
Sound editing, mixing, and audio FX.
- Audio workflow.
- Audio mixing.
- 4-Band EQ.
- Audio dissolves, curves.
- Audio FX Fairlight: Chorus, DeEsser, De-Hummer, Delay, Distortion, Echo, Flanger, Modulation, Pitch, Reverb, Stereo Widht, Vocal Channel.
- Audio Mixer.
- Audio FX: clip level, track level.
- Audio Dynamics: Expander, Gate, Compressor, Limiter.
Titles and subtitles generation
- Tittle tools, and animation.
- Subcap, subtittle tools: impor subtitle files (.srt) to generate subtittles in your Timeline. Create your own subtitles, then export subtitle files. Change subtittle properties (fonts, size, style…) in all subtittles at the same time.
Mastering and export
- The DELIVER Page.
- Exporting a master.
- Exporting for devices and the Internet.
Project and media management
- Import and export of DaVinci Resolve projects.
- Database back-up and restore.
- Media management.
- Project Archive.