Special limited offer
If you register and pay the workshop fee before this Thursday, October 30th, price is just 95 Euros.
This is a 100 Euros saving, so take this opportunity today!
After October 30th, price goes back to the regular 195 Euros.
You can read reviews of my courses here.
davinci resolve fusion workshops, coming up in autumn 2021.
- DaVinci Resolve Fusion Workshop: Titles and Animation. October 25th to 29th, 09:30 to 13:30.
- DaVinci Resolve Fusion Workshop: Visual Effects. November 8th to 12th, 09:30 to 13:30.
To register, click in the desired Fusion Workshop and date.
And remember! If you register and pay the workshop fee before this Thursday, October 30th, price is just 95 Euros!
- Register: DaVinci Resolve Fusion Workshop, Titles and Animation, October 25th to 29th.
- Register: DaVinci Resolve Fusion Workshop, Visual Effects, November 8th to 12th.
Payment can be done with a bank transfer, or with PayPal.
Continue reading for more information!
Learning DaVinci Resolve Fusion
Knowing Fusion is insanely valuable for all independent filmmakers, editors, freelancers, and all kinds of video-makers.
Don’t be scared! There is the idea that Fusion is difficult to use.
Well… It isn’t!
You just need someone who knows how to show you around!
I’ve spent a lot of time designing these Fusion workshops, so things make sense and are practical. The content is task oriented, and organized to cover the most frequent things editors and video-makers need to do when working professionally.
I offer two DaVinci Resolve Fusion Workshops.
Depending on your needs, and how you wish to use Fusion, you might want join both workshops, or maybe just one of them.
You can read reviews of my workshops here.
Continue reading below for more information!
Two DaVinci Resolve 17 Fusion ZOOM Workshops
- DaVinci Resolve 17 Fusion: Titles and Animation. In this one you’ll learn to create spectacular titles and graphics animations: lower thirds, intros, logos, end credits rolls, title to picture animation, motion paths, animating strokes, motion tracking, 2D animation, and 3D animation, including the use of lighting and 3D cameras. This will all be useful in your film projects, as well as your commercials or corporate videos.
- DaVinci Resolve 17 Fusion: Visual Effects. This is the one where we’ll have fun manipulating the picture, to enhanced it, solve problems, and create visual magic: adding and animating effects to picture, lens flares, masking and tracking effects, planar tracking, sky replacement, basic compositing, time stretching, removing unwanted objects, painting tools, picture distortion, replacing elements on the clip, adding particles, working with green screen footage, and more.
I’m an independent filmmaker, film professor, and editing and postproduction expert.
Since 2005, I teach courses, workshops and seminars all over Europe, in film schools, festivals, production companies, and other institutions: DOCMA, FilmArche Berlin, ESDIP-Berlin, MIZ-Babelsberg, Master-LAV, and many more.
My teaching method is very practical, precise, and structured, and I also make sure things are exciting and fun.
I have post-produced and graded lots of film projects: La Piedra (Víctor Moreno), Freedom to Kill the Other’s Children (David Varela), Armenoscope (Silvina der Meguerditchian)…
My movies as director have been shown in more than 40 international film festivals and venues: Cineteca Matadero, MUSAC, Alcine, Pragda New York…
Like I explained above, these are two different DaVinci Resolve 17 Fusion Workshops.
If you want to explore everything Fusion can do, you should join both.
But, here’s the thing: maybe you are freelancer who just needs to create cool titles, and create animations for your corporate videos, commercials, or film projects. In that case, you could just do the Titles and Animation Fusion Workshop.
On the other hand, maybe you are colorist or editor who doesn’t need to create titles, but needs to tweak the footage and play with visual effects, sometimes to solve problems, sometimes to create something special. In that case, the Visual Effects Fusion Workshop might be enough.
If you have questions about this, please write me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll be happy to help you out!
Additional editions of these Fusion Workshops will be programmed in the next months, so could always to one workshop now, and the other one next time.
If you are planning to both, I recommend you to do first Titles and Animation.
DaVinci Resolve 17, Fusion. Titles and Animation.
- Understanding the Fusion workflow: interaction with Cut, Edit and Color pages.
- Fundamentals of the Fusion interface.
- Creating Fusion Compositions.
- Fusion Nodes for Titles.
- Fusion Tools for Titles.
- 2D Animation.
- Keyframes, Spline Curves.
- Temporal Interpolation.
- Spatial Interpolation.
- Creating and animating Text.
- Animating Text properties.
- Adding custom shapes.
- Intros and Lower Thirds.
- Creating a smooth End Credits Roll.
- Adding Effects to Titles.
- Creating a text motion path.
- Tracking: make titles follow elements of a clip, including perspective.
- 3D Animation.
- Setting up a 3D scene.
- Understanding the 3D workflow.
- Adding volume to Text.
- Importing 3D objects.
- Adding and animating virtual lights.
- Adding and animating a 3D camera.
- 3D camera properties: depth of field.
- Working with particles.
- Specific exercises and examples of simple 3D animation, to make your titles shine.
- Motion Blur.
DaVinci Resolve 17, Fusion. Visual Effects.
- Image Processing Pipeline: Fusion, Edit, and Color.
- Fusion and color management.
- The Fusion Interface.
- Different ways to send media to Fusion.
- Fusion Nodes for Effects and Compositing.
- Fusion Tools for Effects.
- Understanding the visual effects workflow.
- Adding Effects.
- Creating, customising, tracking, and animating masks. Masks properties.
- Masking Effects.
- Common visual effects tasks.
- Sky replacement.
- Replacing signs, posters, or screens, all with motion and perspective.
- Adding Smoke.
- Tracking and Planar Tracker.
- Working with green screen footage.
- 3D Camera Tracking.
- Adding 3D particles to a scene.
- Compositing together different parts of different clips.
- Creating masks in Fusion (mattes), to then use in the Color Page.
- Time stretching.
To register, click in the desired Fusion Workshop and date.
And remember! If you register and pay the workshop fee before September 10th, price is just 95 Euros!